What I learned from hosting my first online event during a pandemic... #2020
Updated: Apr 2, 2021
My heart was filled with gratitude as Envision + Elevate 2021 came to an end.
My online event was a HUGE success.
I’m still so grateful for every single participant who made a conscious decision to join me in learning, reflecting and setting business, health and wealth intentions into 2021 and beyond.
I have so many takeaways from running an event like this:
• share your gifts/processes with the world. Right now, more than ever, we need to create communities and show up for one another
• holding space for people to express themselves creatively is severely underrated
• there is so much beauty in open and honest communication - this breeds community and shared vision
• things don’t always work out as you imagined, but the detours and roadblocks can cause some things to work out even better!
• people LOVE scribing - which is the manifestation/journaling practice of writing notes to/from your higher self
• the transformation is in the transaction - this one speaks for itself
• DANCE. Stagnant energy is stuck energy. Get up and move energy around; even if it’s just for a minute
I love you all! Thank you so much for sharing your time and allowing me to learn from you as well!
Until next time -
In love & elevation,